Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're still alive and well


Dear everybody,

I look at our blog and at the last time I actually posted something and I am embarrassed that it was so long ago . This past summer has been a whirlwind of activity for our family. You see, the summer months, December through February are our busiest months as camp director. Before that we were concentrating our efforts on the new administrator's house being built and the process of moving in. Thank you so much for your prayers because I type I am sitting in the new house!

In the next few posts I would love to tell you all about what we've been up to so I will endeavor to do just that, with pictures too. Next week we head up to Santiago once again where we will be attending the wedding of one of GMSA's MKs. We will be spending time with David and Kristi Flink (Kristi is Dan's sister), brand new missionaries on the field. David does a really nice job writting on his blog (www.chilejournal2@blogspot.com) and I hope to spend some time with him, learning the ropes to improve our ministry bog.

So 'till next time. We are thankful for all your prayers for us.

liz

1 comment:

Tim n Star said...

Wow! It's great to read your updated blog. Trust and pray you have a safe trip for the wedding. any new pictures of family to share with PBC (Peninsula Bible Church)? Have you rec'd info re:support sent to headquarters?
Sure miss you guys, kids are getting so big since we last saw you. Love, Tim and Star