Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Boy

Dear Everybody,

My baby is 10!  I can hardly believe we have a 10 year old in the house until I take a good look at Micah and realize how BIG he is.  Our little boy is turning into a little man who loves to sit at the lunch table and talk with us instead of running off to play with his siblings.  What can I say, he's growing up...

I decided this year to make Micah a special cake.  If any of you know my sister, Esther, she is the one who makes amazing cakes for her kids' birthdays.  I am NOT that tatented, but I wanted to try.  So I decided to make an Angry Birds cake.  It turned out better than I had hoped and Micah loved it which was the best part.






here's the finished product 




Sunday night we ate his birthday meal even though his birthday was on Monday.  He chose Pad Thai Noodles with shrimp.

We are thankful the Lord gave us Micah 10 years ago.  He is a blessing to our family and I pray that the Lord will use Him greatly for His glory.


On Sunday for Father's Day, I also got this picture of Danny with all four kids.  Happy Father's Day Dan!  We thank God for YOU!

Liz

1 comment:

Farrells three said...

Happy birthday, Micah!! 10 years old. It really is hard to believe. You did a great job on the cake Elizabeth! Great picture of Dan and the kids too. Love you all!