Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Dear Everybody,

Today was our 11th anniversary, and Danny and I ended up spending the day in different cities.  Danny was in Puerto Montt for his district meeting and got home this evening.  He said they were good meetings. But, coming back to the main topic which is our anniversary...

Here are a few pictures from May 19, 2001:






We had a storm come through last night which left us without power till after lunch.  So the kids got a day off school.  With no lights in the house and the skies very dark outside we lit my oil lamps and read books, worked on puzzles, and created our own little comic book.  We had lots of fun!  

But Danny's home now so I will finish this blog and spend my time with him.  

Liz

2 comments:

Chamberlin said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!!

Farrells three said...

Happy anniversary. I rememeber it like it was yesterday. It doesn't seem possible that 11 years have gone by already!!