Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Cupboards!

Dear Everybody,

   The plan today was to work some more on the guest house and get the plumbing done, but it didn't quite work out that way.  Danny had  a lot of emails to respond too and camp ministry stuff to do.  Miguel doesn't care for plumbing work so instead we gave him the option to work more on my kitchen cupboards.  He jumped to the opportunity.

Madeline is always at Danny's side when he studies or writes.

This project has taken longer than Danny wanted but I am just happy that they are making headway. Today they installed two more sets of cupboard doors.



Never mind the messy kitchen.. we were getting "completos" ready for supper.

After school was done, the boys helped me make some cinnamon rolls.  Tomorrow Danny will take off around 8:30 AM for Puerto Montt which is about 4 hours south of us.  He will be gone two days.  He's picking up 3 other guys so they should enjoy some sweet treats for the way.  The boys did well helping me.

Micah getting his batch ready.

Then it was Peanut's turn with his.

Then, since I had the camera out I tried to get some pictures of the four of the kids together.  What a disater!  They are so goofy!  If one is smiling nice, someone else has their eyes wide open, or shut, or isn't looking at the camera at all.  Oh well, at least I tried.

Micah and Matti 

this one wasn't too bad but Micah had his hat on 

Can Morgan's eyes get any bigger?

Micah has to outdo her I guess...  They were laughing sooooo hard!

This one is probably the best one.

Gooffy picture to end with

Liz

2 comments:

Address said...

Praying for you guys from Minnesooooota... Saw Juan Marcos the other day... we still we look alike ...
Espero algun dia poder ir pa' alla y comer completos con ustedes. Saludos a los enanos,

Felipe

Farrells three said...

Love the cupboards. I wish they could come and build my kitchen!! Thanks for the picture of the kids. Praying for you through these next two days.